Tales of my time as an English language assistant in France!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home, James

As they say, all good things must come to an end. Even holidays in the Mediterranean (and above). The time had come to go home, and so, I departed from Lyon in the early morning.

While I wasn't so keen on getting up at 6am while on holiday (plus trying to get my stuff ready quietly in a dorm room of 6), it turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as I was out of the hostel in time to see this:



Then, after two pleasant train rides, I was back in little old Saint-Gaudens. It felt a bit small, but it was nice to be 'chez moi,' have my own room... and rest my feet, which had been forced to build up their defences after much walking in the same pair of shoes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment