Tales of my time as an English language assistant in France!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Capturing France

Trying to make the most of the time I've got left here, and seem to have become addicted to biking. So, basically, good times with the bike and the camera.



This is about 5 minutes from my place. I always take pictures when I see things that correspond with the image of France I had in my head. I told that to one lady when I was showing her photos and her response was "You've got France in the 60s in your head."



Near one of my fav Pyrenees-viewing spots on the outskirts of St Go.



Kingi and me posing with the Pyrenees.




Couple of pix taken on a casual Saturday-morning bike ride. Flatmate Xavier suggested this route... it's an established one that runs through several towns so, if I ever got really ambitious, could probably make a day of it!



My bike's owner invited me to this mosaic and patchwork display. Teeny town, expo at the town hall/post office (as you can see, it got a bit crowded), the mayor even made a speech.


2 Kiwis in Toulouse (Pont Neuf in the background). Kate was doing the 'biker gang' face a photo early, I think...


St Go looking gorgeous...

No comments:

Post a Comment