Tales of my time as an English language assistant in France!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Playing the Tourguide in Saint Gaudens: Day 4

Day 4
Good weather... huzzah! Tessa braved it in a t-shirt (and so did I, at some points). We felt like
people were looking at us like we were a little bit crazy.
Re-did the mountain walk so that she could actuallysee the mountains. I was determined to have her see them from Saint Go! Lol.


By the time we returned from our walk, it was pretty much lunch time. Once again, a picnic-style one with bread, cheese, youghurt, pâtisseries and fruit. And mountain (/factory!) views.Here's Kingi with my pistachio micaron.


Then, I thought we should have a nosey inside the Collégiale church, since it's the symbol of the
town. Here's me in the cloister...



Once again, went wandering to make the most of the good weather. From then on, it was all go. Off to music again (orchestra this time) and then out to dinner with some teachers from the lycée.

No comments:

Post a Comment